As electric utility rates continue to increase exponentially across the US, please consider the following:
- Electricity is typically 6% – 8% of total hotel revenue
- Increased cost of utilities is the primary factor in increased Cost per Occupied Room (CPOR)
- The US Department of Energy reports that an astounding “43% of all US energy consumption is unnecessary and avoidable waste.”
- Air conditioning and heat is the largest consumer of energy in guestrooms, which are typically vacant 60% of a 24-hour period.
- Lodging Technology, the inventor of infrared occupancy sensor-based hotel energy conservation in 1980, provides a full range of HVAC energy management solutions with different levels of utility savings.
Please review the attached brochure, visit our website here, and complete the one-page online “Request for GEM Link® Wireless Proposal – Site Survey” by clicking here. Indicate in the NOTES section your desired level of savings, whether:
- A complete GEM Link® Wireless energy management system with 40% HVAC savings;
- A wireless exterior window, balcony, or entry door A/C “kill” switch:
- Or simply GEM Stat™ Wireless digital thermostats with programmable Temperature Limiting and up to 3- Fan Speeds.
Contact Lodging Technology today.